Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2/14/14 – Start 0930, Finish 1145, From Vero Beach Fl. to Fort Pierce Fl.


2/14/14 – Start 0930, Finish 1145, From Vero Beach Fl. to Fort Pierce Fl.

Weather/Sea – South wind, sunny

Captain - John Kwak

Crew – Dan Martin, Paul Kirk

A short trip of 2hr15min to get to Fort Pierce.  After filling with diesel, we got a slip in Harbortown Marina for the day. One reason for staying was to go to Marine Connection Liquidators, a used boat parts dealer. I had been here with Ed Weber on our trip to the Bahamas and we bought some stuff then. This time I wanted to sell some dodger fittings. Dan and I walked 2 miles to get there. I got $10.00 for my parts but spent $20.00 for a light and $10.00 for a 4 lead cable so I can move the Garmin GPS Plotter  to the pedestal.

Harbortown Marina has a restaurant where  we ate dinner, it was very busy since it was Valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment